"Show me something pretty"

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Is is too early to make a post about Christmas gifts? Well, considering I've already brought out the Christmas tunes and have a mile-long list of egg-nog inspired and cinnamon loaded baked treats I plan on making when I return stateside, I guess I'm in the holiday spirit and there's no turning back. Here is one of what I'm sure will be many gift guides. Let's be honest: gift guides are really just justified self-made wish lists and I'd be more than happy to open up ANY of these gifts under the tree this year.

So let's start with a classic one: the forever prepster.

NECESSARY LUXURY...

Wicker Roofed Beach Chair
FIRESIDE READING...

CAN'T BE GIVEN TOO MANY...


STOCKING STUFFER...
Anthropologie Hot Streak Clutch in pink

SNOWDAY ENTERTAINMENT...

EYE-CATCHING ACCESSORY...

No comments:

Post a Comment