"Show me something pretty"

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Winning Combination

Two of my favorite things (Reese Witherspoon and Vogue) are teaming up again for an impressive fourth time. Most celebrities dream of the chance of being on the cover of Vogue, and it's only the creme de le creme who get that honor four times. I thought I would share all four of Reese's Vouge spreads, starting with her latest. Obviously, I can't get enough of elephants, so I'm a fan of this photo shoot, but I think my favorite might be her 2005 Walk the Line themed shoot that was photographed by Annie Leibovitz. Her portrayal of June Carter is my favorite role she's played (other than Elle Woods obviously) and I actually love her as a brunette. Take a look!

















* images via Vogue and Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment