"Show me something pretty"

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Noteworthy Find

I'm always excited when I find a new blog to add to my daily reading list. So imagine my delight when a blog called Big Bang Studio that features not only travel and cooking (but corgis too!) was passed along to me. It's a real treasure trove of recipes, general musings, and beautiful photos taken by the blog's creator Lily Stockman. Lily's had quite the life for a 28-year-old. After attending Harvard's Visual & Environmental Studies department she travleled to Mongolia to shoot a documentary, followed that excursion to New York at ABC News desk in New York, left that job for Joshua Tree to pursue her painting, journeyed to Jaipur, India with her husband for a year, and has now recently returned stateside. Whew!






* images via Big Bang Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment